"Health Insurance:The Need of the Hour", Raj Publication House, Jaipur, 2010. Available at: http://www.amazon.in/Health-insurance-need-Rohit-kumar/dp/9381005052
Rohit Kumar. (2019) The FiveStrategic Building Blocks of Mandated Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).In: Mitra N., Schmidpeter R. (eds) Mandated Corporate Social Responsibility.CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance. Springer, Cham. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-24444-6_3.
Rohit Kumar and Arun Kumar. “DynamicDalmia: Can They Do it Again?” published in Emerging Economies Cases Journal.Available at https://doi.org/10.1177/2516604220928787.
Rohit Kumar. Talent ManagementStrategy: Process, Early-Warning Signals, and Important Considerations. Indian journal of Training and Development, 50 (1)
Rohit Kumar and Balaji Ibrham,"Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Limited: Can it be an Indian Pharma's BellwetherAgain?" has been accepted for publication in the Asian Journal ofManagement Cases, Sage Publication.
Balaji Ibrham and Rohit Kumar,"DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD: SEARCHING ITS GLORIOUS DAYS" SouthAsian Journal of Business and Management Cases (SAJBMC), Volume 9 Issue 3 ofDecember 2020.
1."Strategies forSynergy ", IRDA Journal, Volume XII, No.1, pp.17-35, January 2014.Available at: http://www.irda.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/frmGeneral_List.aspx?DF=JRNL?=1.
2."Health Insurancein India: Factors Affecting Synergy among Insurers and Healthcare Providers", Artha Vijnana, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp.369-390, Pune, December 2011.Available at http://www.econbiz.de/en/search/detailed-view/doc/all/health-insurance-in-india-factors-affecting-synergy-among-insurers-and-healthcare-providers-kumar-rohit/10009657033/?no_cache=1.
3."Health Insurancein India- A study of provider ' s perceptions in Delhi & NCR ",Journal of Health Management (JHM), Vol. 13, July-Sept issue, Sage Publication,Jaipur, 2011. Available at: http://jhm.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/13/3/259.
4. Rohit Kumar, Swarup Dutta, K.Rangarajan, (2016). “Patanjali Ayurved - An Unconventional BusinessMachine”, Oakbrook Business Review (OBS). Vol. 2, No. 1. ISSN:2395-4647.
5. Amit Kumar, Rahul Kumar, SwarupKumar Dutta, Rohit Kumar, Arindam Mukherjee. "ReconceptualizingCo-opetition using Text Mining: Inductive Derivation of a Consensual Definitionof the Field (1996-2015)", International Journal of Business Environment(IJBE). ISSN online: 1740-0597.
6. Hiren Joshi, Rohit Kumar, GulshanAchari. (2016). “CEO Wakeup Call: Frauds and Abuse in the Insurance Industry”,The Insurance Times, Vol. XXXVI, No. 07, pp. 15-18.
7. Rohit Kumar, Aditya Duggirala(2017). “Demystifying Health Insurance Regulations”, The Journal of InsuranceInstitute of India, Vol. no. IV, Issue No. III, pp. 31-39.
8. Amit Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Md Reiazul,(2017), “Entrepreneurial Networks and Knowledge Transfer: The Moderating Roleof Incubator/Accelerator Affiliation”, Asian Economic and Financial Review7(11):1093-1107. DOI:10.18488/journal.aefr.2017.711.1093.1107.
9. Kaustav Saha, Rohit Kumar, SwarupDutta, Tanushree Dutta (2017). “A Content Adequate Five-DimensionalEntrepreneurial Orientation Scale”, Journal of Business Venturing Insights(JBVI), Vol 8:41-49. ISSN: 2352-6734. DOI: 10.1016/j.jbvi.2017.05.006
10. Rohit Kumar. “Corporate Social Responsibility: Theory, Drivers andGlobal Best Practices”, Journal of Development Research, Vol. 9, Issue3. ISSN No. 2229-7561
11. Rohit Kumar. (2019). Max India: Talent Management Through MaxPerformance Excellence Framework. Indian Journal of Training and Development,49(3), 33-38. Available at https://www.istd.co.in/journals/IJTD-2019-July-Sep.pdf
12. Rohit Kumar, & Dutta, S. K. (2019). Max India Group: How toCreate a Culture of Maxism? Emerging Economies Cases Journal, 1(1–2), 43–51. https://doi.org/10.1177/2516604219889241
13. Rohit Kumar, & Dutta, S. K., (2019). Business excellenceframework as a competitive advantage: the case of max group. Case Folio, XIX(4), 47-60. Available at: https://www.icmrindia.org/casestudies/catalogue/Operations/OPER139.htm
14. Rohit Kumar, & Duggirala, A. (2019). Policyholderprotection: towards building a robust complaint management system. IRDAJournal, XVII (1), 48-55. Available at: https://www.irdai.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/frmGeneral_List.aspx?DF=JRNL?=15
15. Rohit Kumar and Aditya Duggirala (2019), " Managing HealthInsurance Business in a VUCA World ", The Insurance Times, Vol. XXXIX, No.12, December, pp. 34-38
16. Rohit Kumar. (2020). Strategy Mind-Map: How to Use and PracticalImplications. The IUP Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. XVII, No. 1, 2020, pp1-13
Conference proceedings and Presentation
1. Rohit Kumar. (2016). “CSR GlobalBest Practices and Vision Framework for India”. Proceedings of InternationalConference - 2016 on Corporate Finance, Governance and Sustainability. October21-23. Delhi School of Business, New Delhi, India.
2. Amit Kumar, Rohit Kumar. (2016).“Tacit Knowledge Transfer in Entrepreneurial Networks: The Moderating Role ofIncubator/Accelerator Affiliation”. Proceedings of Strategic ManagementSociety: SMS Special Conference in Hong Kong, December 10-12. Hong Kong.
3. Kaustav Saha, Rohit Kumar, SwarupDutta. (2016). “Entrepreneurial Orientation in Emerging Economies: Networkingas sixth Dimension”. Proceedings of Strategic Management Society: SMS SpecialConference in Hong Kong, December 10-12. Hong Kong.
4. Rohit Kumar. (2016). “Assessment ofthe Role of Private Health Insurance”. HEAT 2016. Organized by the HealthcareCommittee, T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal, Nov 11-12, Manipal, India.
5. Rohit Kumar. (2017). “HealthcareFinancing: Strategic Choices for Gaining Competitive Advantage”. Proceedings of20th Nirma International Conference on Management (NICOM-2017), NirmaUniversity, Jan 05-07, Ahmedabad, India.
6. Kaustav Saha, Rohit Kumar, SwarupDutta, Tanushree Dutta. (2017). Paper titled “A Content AdequateFive-Dimensional Entrepreneurial Orientation Scale”, accepted for presentedduring the Academy of Management (AoM) Meeting taking place on August 4-8 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
7. Kumar, R. (2018, November 14-16).Health Insurance in India: Key Success Factors and the Need for Business ModelInnovation. Paper presented at the 8th International Conference forSustainability and Responsibility (ICSR), Cologne, Germany.
8. Kumar, R. (2018, December 13-14).The building blocks of CSR framework: key components and drivers in the Indiancontext. Paper presented at the 8th PRIME Asia Forum, Mumbai: SPJIMR.
9. Kumar, R. (2018, December 25-27).Corporate entrepreneurship as practice. Paper presented at the StrategicManagement Forum Annual Convention 2018, Tiruchirappalli: Indian Institute ofManagement Tiruchirappalli.
10. Saha, K & Kumar, R. (2018, December 15-18). Deconstructing Entrepreneurial OrientationDimensions in Emerging Economies. Paper presented at the Strategic ManagementConference (SMS), Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad.
11. Kumar, R. (2018, December 25-27). Design thinking, innovation &corporate entrepreneurship (DICE). Paper presented at the Strategic ManagementForum Annual Convention 2018, Tiruchirappalli: Indian Institute of ManagementTiruchirappalli.
12. Rohit Kumar. (2020, January 3-5). Health financing in India: keysuccess factors business model and strategic choices for gaining competitiveadvantage, Presented in conference on Customer, Competition and MarketingStrategy (NICOM 2020), Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad,India.
13. Kumar, R. (2020, January 03-05). Policy holder protection – keyaspects, service recovery and global best practices on complaint managementsystem. Paper presented in the 23rd Nirma International Conference onManagement (NICOM – 2020): Institute of Management, Nirma University,Ahmedabad, India.
14. Kumar, R. (2019, December 27-29). Strategy mind-map: usage andpractical implications. Paper presented in the 21st Annual Convention ofStrategic Management forum: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, India.