• Filled-in Nominations Forms along with an advance payment of 50% of the total programme fee inclusive of service tax must reach the MDP Office at least two weeks before the commencement of the programme. To download the Nomination Form , please Click Here
One may also send requests through emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please expedite the program fee within 15 days of nomination.
• Nominations will be confirmed only after the receipt of payment.
• Confirmations will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
• The Institute reserves the right to refuse nominations.
• Last Date
The last date for receipt of nominations would be 14 (fourteen) days prior to the commencement of an MDP/ICP and the last date for withdrawal of nominations would be 5 (five) days prior to the commencement of an MDP/ICP. Any withdrawal received after this will be subject to deduction as per the Institute’s rules. However, substitution may be permitted. Nominating organizations are advised to await confirmation of acceptance of nomination(s) before sending the participants to the programme venue.
• Cancellation of Nominations
• Information about cancellation of nominations, if any, should reach the MDP Office at least two weeks before the commencement of the programme.
• Cancellations received after the deadline will entail a cancellation charge of 100% of the nomination fee.
• Programme Cancellation
If unforeseen circumstances warrant postponement/cancellation of the programme by us, information will be sent to the sponsoring companies 10 days in advance of the scheduled date.
• 0930 hrs on the first day for registration followed by sessions.
• The programme would be over by 1730 hrs on the last day.
• Accommodation can be arranged for out-stationed participants on request and would be charged extra as per actuals.
• Participants should make arrangements for their travel accordingly.